- Study reveals common products linked to most traumatic brain injuries in kids CNN
- Nearly three-quarters of traumatic brain injuries in under-19s caused by consumer products: Beds are leading cause of non-fatal head injuries in infants, while contact sports cause most head injuries in older children Science Daily
- How many brain injuries are caused by furniture and products? Fast Company
- Most traumatic brain injuries in U.S. kids linked to consumer products Physician’s Weekly
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.