Spread the love
- E-scooter injuries: CDC report finds most e-scooter injuries are preventable CBS News
- CDC urges helmet use to prevent severe head injuries while riding scooters Washington Post
- Riding a Scooter? Protect Your Head WIRED
- Electric scooter use results in 20 injuries per 100000 trips, CDC finds The Verge
- Scooter injury study by Austin and CDC stops short of policy advocacy San Antonio Express-News
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.