- Why people with mental illness may face poorer physical health and early death CNN
- A blueprint for protecting physical health in people with mental illness The Lancet
- People With Mental Illness Die Up To Two Decades Earlier 10 daily
- People with mental illness experience poorer physical health, and the gap may be getting worse, experts say ABC News
- Mental illness: Physical health cuts life expectancy by 20 years NEWS.com.au
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.