- Social media use may harm teens’ mental health by disrupting positive activities, study says CNN
- Heavy social media use affects girls’ mental health differently than boys TODAY
- Social media damages teenagers’ mental health, study shows Financial Times
- The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health: Mental health harms related to very frequent social media use in girls might be due to exposure to cyberbullying, loss of sleep or reduced physical activity EurekAlert
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.