- Mental illness isn’t main driver of mass shootings, experts say CBS News
- Mental illness isn’t a major risk factor for gun violence, but here’s what is NBC News
- Analysis | The Health 202: Trump blamed mental illness for mass shootings. The reality is more complicated. The Washington Post
- Guns and mental illness: A psychiatrist explains the complexities The Conversation – US
- Blaming mass shootings on mental illness leads to stigma, experts warn The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.