- Federal Health Officials Warned Not to Post About Mental Health After President Trump Links to Mass Shootings Newsweek
- On Mental Health and Guns, Experts Ordered Not to Contradict President Trump’s Lies Union of Concerned Scientists
- After Trump blames mental illness for mass shootings, health agencies ordered to hold all posts on issue The Washington Post
- Federal health officials were ordered not to post about mental health after Trump linked it to shootings: report | TheHill The Hill
- St. Paul police join with Ramsey County to expand mental health team Star Tribune
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.