- Burger King’s ‘Real Meals’ are about more than trolling McDonald’s. They’re about mental health. The Washington Post
- Burger King cooks up ‘Pissed Meal’ to take jab at McDonald’s — and promote mental health awareness Chicago Tribune
- Burger King rolls out ‘Real Meals’ for Mental Health Awareness Month | TheHill The Hill
- Burger King flame-grilled for ‘unhappy meals’ that cash in on mental health awareness NJ.com
- Burger King looks to encourage mental health awareness with “Unhappy Meals” Consequence of Sound
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.