Spread the love
- 1 in 3 COVID Survivors Have Ongoing Mental Health Issues WebMD
- 1 in 3 Covid survivors are diagnosed with conditions like anxiety and insomnia after recovery — here’s what Covid does to your brain CNBC
- Study shows a third of COVID-19 survivors suffer mental health or neurological symptoms WWBT NBC12 News
- 1 in 3 COVID-19 Survivors Develop Neurological, Mental-Health Symptoms Business Insider
- 1 In 3 COVID-19 Survivors Are Diagnosed With Mental Health Conditions Here And Now
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.