- Tropical depression or storm expected to form along Gulf Coast, forecast to hit land as hurricane USA TODAY
- Tropical system threatens flooding: ‘We all need to take this very, very seriously’ ABC News
- The Gulf Coast could get walloped with a foot of rain in the next few days CNN
- The storm in the Gulf of Mexico is forecast to become Hurricane Barry by Friday Sun Sentinel
- High chance a tropical depression forms this week in the Gulf AL.com
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.