Spread the love
- Too Much Social Media a Depression Risk for Teens webmd.com
- Increasing social media use tied to rise in teens’ depressive symptoms, study says CNN
- Social media use linked to depression in teens: study Aljazeera.com
- Teens Who Spend More Time on Social Media Have Increased Depression: Study Fortune
- Study: Does Social Media and TV Increase Depression in Adolescents? DocWire News
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.