- Sertraline: Antidepressant works ‘by reducing anxiety symptoms first’ BBC News
- Antidepressants may reduce anxiety more than depressive symptoms Medical Xpress
- Common antidepressant may ease anxiety more quickly than depression Medical News Today
- Sertraline is better at reducing anxiety than depressive symptoms The BMJ
- Sertraline improves anxiety, but ‘unlikely’ to treat depression PharmaTimes
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.