- Physical activity may protect those at risk for depression Harvard Gazette
- Daily exercise can ‘neutralise’ the risk of depression even those with a high genetic risk of the condition The Telegraph
- Exercise May Help Ward Off Depression, Even If You’re Genetically Prone to It Livescience.com
- Study supports physical activity as a preventive measure for depression News-Medical.net
- Physical activity can ‘significantly decrease likelihood of depression’ inews
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.