- How to spot teen depression: Parents still see challenges in recognizing illness TODAY
- 2/3 of parents cite barriers in recognizing youth depression EurekAlert
- 40% Parents Struggle to Differentiate Mood Swings and Signs of Depression in Kids, Says Study News18
- Two Thirds of Parents Say Barriers Like Mood Swings Could Make It Hard to Spot Depression in Their Kids Newsweek
- Moody or depressed teen? 40% of parents aren’t sure Futurity: Research News
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.