- Antidepressants work ‘by tackling anxiety symptoms rather than depression’ Nursing in Practice
- Common antidepressant may ease anxiety more quickly than depression Medical News Today
- Antidepressants may reduce anxiety more than depressive symptoms Medical Xpress
- Sertraline is better at reducing anxiety than depressive symptoms The BMJ
- Most common antidepressant does little to relieve depression symptoms, researchers say The Independent
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.